2″ Through 20″ – 45º Series Diverter Valves
All aluminum diverter valves and stainless steel diverter valve castings are made by our own foundry and machine shop – machines all parts “in house”. We offer the fastest delivery and response to customer needs available.
Features and Options:
- Plug tunnel sized for 100% pipe cross sectional area – no “throttling” of flow stream.
- Packing follower is of split design for easiest possible field replacement of packing. Ball bearing models and sleeve bearing units available.
- All stainless steel fasteners.
- We maintain complete diverter valves and spare parts inventory – customer needs are quickly met.
- Tex-Veyor Diverter Valves are engineered with dependable service and easy servicing as primary design criteria.
- Standard valve materials are heat treated aluminum and stainless steel. Available for special applications.
- Aluminum diverter valves are harp anodized inside and out. Stainless steel diverter valves are stress relieved, machined, and assembled for long trouble free service.
Examples and Diagrams